Sorry for the lack of action on the blog in recent weeks. My illness has gotten the better of me which has meant the last thing I have wanted to do was sit in front of a PC.
To make up for it, watch this artist at work!
Those guys at Google eh? You gotta love ’em!
Bored, fed up, work getting you down? Try Googling the following terms;
- Search for “anagram”
- Search for “Ascii Art”
- Search for “define anagram”
- Search for “do a barrel roll” or “Z or R twice”
- Search for “recursion”
- Search for “tilt” or “askew” using a Webkit based browser (such as Google Chrome, Safari, Epiphany, or Android/iOS built-in browsers) or a recent version of Firefox (7+), makes the page ‘lean’ to the right a bit. Searching for “untilt” puts it right back.
- Search for “hanukkah”
- Search for “kwanzaa”
- Search for “kerning” or “keming”
- Search for “binary”. This also works with other number systems such as “hexadecimal” and “octal”.
- Search for “qingming festival” (or 清明节)
- Search for “zerg rush” returns a search page with ‘O’s eating the search results. Clicking each ‘O’ three times kills it.
- Search for “conway’s game of life”
- Search “Bacon Number *name*” Displays the bacon number of a famous actor. Searching “Bacon number Kevin Bacon” gives a result of 0.
- Search for horror or halloween
- Search for “festivus”
- Search for “Christmas”
If you find anymore, let me know. I need to be the coolest in the lab eh?
“They say laughter is good for the soul…”
Succinct logic by a very funny man – Chris
Mwah ha ha haaar!
This made me actually LOL, brilliant!